Paediatric (Children's) Dentistry
Caring for your child’s oral health begins at an early age – as early as when the first deciduous teeth begin to erupt. TOOTH32 is a child-friendly practice and we encourage you to bring your children in for regular check-ups. Early child-hood experiences stay with children for life, which is why we believe it is important that children learn and value good oral health habits while developing a positive attitude towards the dental visit.
Services provided for children:
- Bulk billing under the Medicare Child Dental Benefits Scheme (CDBS)
- Oral examination.
- Dental education for juniors.
- Scaling, polishing and fluoride therapies.
- Radiographs (x-rays) to detect decay and other anomalies.
- Fillings, pulpotomies, extractions and stainless steel crowns.
- Wisdom teeth assessment.
- Orthodontic assessment and referral.
- Specialist Paediatric Dentist (Paedodontist) referral when indicated.